- All products are added to your cart.
Giro Chronicle MIPS
- While most helmets protect only against direct impact, MIPS technology reduces rotational forces when the helmet gets hit at an angle
- Full-wrap, in-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner, design and shape offer confident coverage
- Roc Loc 5 fit system allows you to easily dial in fit tension and adjust vertical position with one hand
- P.O.V. Plus visor has 3 riding positions and allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet
- 14 vents with internal channeling keep you cool at your most active
- Coolmax® padding has great wicking properties to keep you dry, and it's extra plush to provide all-day comfort on the trail
S: 20 - 21.75 inches
M: 21.75 - 23.25 inches
L: 23.25 - 24.75 inches
The Chronicle MIPS is designed for goggle compatibility, and the P.O.V. Plus™ visor allows you to lift the visor and place your goggles on the front of the helmet. The Coolmax padding has great wicking properties, and it’s extra plush to provide all-day comfort on the trail. The helmet was designed with MIPS, which redirects impact energy to provide more protection in certain impacts.