- All products are added to your cart.
Linus Dutchi 3 Speed
The upright riding position makes it very comfortable for everyday use, and the low step-through frame allows for easy on and off.
Delivery time Out of Stock -Contact Store to Order
Linus Dutchi 3 Speed
- We apply a second layer of protective clear coat to the paint. It’s more work for us but it makes the paint stronger and more resilient for you. Two coats are better than one.
- Hand-stitched genuine leather grips naturally absorb sweat and soften over time. If you ever had your skin against vinyl on a hot summer’s day, you’ll understand why we can’t compromise on genuine leather.
- Our mid-century alloy bell alerts passers-by with a clear tone. It accents your bike with a flash of elegance and completes a pretty package.
- Wherever possible, we’ve chosen to make all the nuts, bolts, and washers on our bikes out of stainless steel. Stainless is much more resistant to rust than your typical chrome plated hardware. This small detail extends the life of your bike and helps to preserve its good looks.
- The flat surface of a head set is a place where water often settles and over time rust develops. That's why we chose to make our sets out of aluminum so they don’t rust.
- This bike is internally geared, which means you have the benefit of multiple gears without a cumbersome derailleur. For city riding, internal gears have many advantages. They are extremely reliable, require very little maintenance, you can shift without pedaling, and they're very easy to use.
- This bike has reflective tire walls, greatly enhancing your visibility at night. You can see quite clearly that without the reflective tire wall, a bike is nearly invisible on a dark street.
- This bike has sealed bearings in the front hub. The advantages of sealed bearings over loose bearings are less friction, no maintenance, and more resistant to grit, grime and weather, making for smooth rides and extending the life of the bike.
- We use 13 Gauge stainless steel spokes on the rear wheel because they are thicker and stronger than the standard 14 Gauge. Stronger spokes make stronger wheels, which is great when carrying extra weight like groceries or toddlers over bumpy city streets.