Compatible with: - Hardcore bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Full bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - SpeedEZ bike fenders - 700c x 45mm - Hardcore Recumbent bike fender - 700c rear - Contains 45mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
Compatible with: - Full bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - SpeedEz bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Hardcore bike fenders - 26" x 60mm - Contains 60mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap attachments - Compatible with: ATB Hardcore and SpeedEZ fenders (sold separately) - For use with 60mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Contains 2 Mudflaps and Quick-Snap Attachments - Compatible with: Road Hardcore fenders (sold separately) - For use with 35mm width fenders (sold separately)
- Compatible with Hardcore fenders - 700c x 35mm - Contains 35mm rear fender plastic clip, fork and brake bridge thru bolts, stay bolts and lock washers
- Rubber straps - Fit Raceblade, Mud-x - Set of 8
$9.99 - $15.08
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
The S-Guard is a lightweight, injection molded seat mounted fender for mountain or road use. Fast to fit, the S-Guard can also be zip-tied onto the saddle rails for extra security (zip tie is not included). Made of super soft material it fits nearly every saddle. - Mounts to saddle rails via cutouts that can be supplemented with zip ties - Appropriate for both mountain and road use - Made in Germany - 24g
The X-Long Spoiler is designed to add extra coverage to SKS fenders. - Compatible with 45mm versions of the Chromoplastic, Commuter II, Long Board and Raceblade fender models - Easily mounted by consumer with included hardware - Sold as Each
Planet Bike's Grunge Board is an easy-to-mount front fender that keeps you dry and clean when it's wet and muddy. It's made from a nearly indestructible polymer and it mounts in seconds to your down tube with the 2 rubber straps.
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes
Shockboard / Shockblade & Dashboard hardware kit (for 2nd bike)
The X-Board is an innovative clip-on fender with rubber fasteners for downtube mounting. - Adjustable soft rubber cable-spacers, ideal to adapt on almost any tube profile - Robust rubber fasteners - Dual compound-softspoiler
$14.99 - $19.99
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Designed specifically for RockShox forks - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris - Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
$15.08 - $18.43
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage
- Raceblade Long Hardware Kit, for 2nd bike, or to replace worn parts
A beefy downtube fender for big tires Planet Bike designed the Big Buck fenders to stand up to all of your fat tire adventures. The downtube-mounted fender’s extra wide 5-inch profile shields your shoes and blocks snow, spray and crud when rolling on your 5-inch wide fatties. It's a beefy fender for big tires. - Durable all-weather polypropylene blade - Two-point rubber strap attachment for quick mounting and removal - Eyelets Required?: No - Wheel size: 26", 650b, 29" and 700c - Fender width: 110-120mm for 3-5" wide tires - Max tire width: 5" - Weight: 95 grams
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - Fat Face: you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
The Fender Flute fits inside most forks and attaches to standard front fender tabs for mounting fenders closer to the wheel. - Especially helpful for fender mounting on suspension-corrected forks - Threaded M6 holes at 10mm intervals for fine-tuning fit - Bolts and lock washers included
$17.99 - $19.99
No matter the conditions, stay dry and clean with SKS's X-Tra Dry rear fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for the miles, on road and off. Plus, it works with most bikes thanks to its easy-to-adjust seatpost mounting strap.
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Front Fender attaches to a snap-on/off bracket you mount on your downtube. And it folds flat so you can easily stow it when not in use. - Length: 370 mm (14.5") - Weight: 60 g (2.1 oz)
An innovative adapter that adds eyelets to any QR-equipped bike, facilitating the mounting of traditional fenders to bicycles lacking front and rear eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Lightweight red anodized aluminum MOUNTING SYSTEM • Mount to quick release skewer ADDED BENEFIT • A quick and easy solution to make fenders fit • Set of four
You only need a couple of seconds to protect yourself and your bike from wet weather. The Clip-On Fenders are made of a durable all-weather polymer so never again will you arrive at work with a rain streak up your back again. And because they're clip-ons, you can easily remove the fenders on sunny days.
The Grunge front fender was made for your messiest dirt adventures. It's super durable and provides exceptional coverage from mud, crud and spray. Its 3.4-inch wide profile and innovative steer tube mounting system will work on most suspension and rigid forks. - Durable all-weather polypropylene blade - Mounts to most suspension and rigid forks - Includes hardware to fit small, standard and oversized tapered steerer tubes (18.5-34.5mm ID) - Eyelets Required?: No - Wheel size: 26", 650b, 29" and 700c - Dimensions: 85mm wide x 600mm long - Max tire width: 2.1" - Weight: 160 grams
The Grunge Rear seat post mounted fender is designed with an 85mm wide profile to shield your rear end from spray, mud and crud. It'll keep you clean on your commute or when ripping around on singletrack. - Durable all-weather polypropylene blade - Quick release seatpost mount attaches and removes in a snap - Features fender angle adjustability to fit most bikes and dial in spray protection - Eyelets Required?: No - Wheel size: 24", 26", 650b, 29" and 700c - Fender width: 85mm wide x 460mm long - Max tire width: 2.25" - Weight: 174 grams
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with SKS's Beavertail Fender Set! The robust steel brackets provide safe and easy mounting, and the front fender works with most suspension forks.
Keep water and mud at bay with SKS's Dashblade fender! It's light and easy to install and remove thanks to its quick-release strap that fits a wide variety of seatposts and seat tubes.
SKS's S-Blade rear fender attaches easily to almost any road bike seatpost, protecting you from road spray and letting you ride through the wet.
Page 1 of 3 Next page