The Sparwood has bikepacking deeply ingrained in its DNA and is ready for any surface. The 2.1" casing supports a perfect balance of low rolling resistance, reduced weight, and excellent maneuverability in a stable 27.5" diameter tire. Whether navigating routes comprised of jeep roads, twisty singletrack, gravel tracks, or paved connecting sections, the Sparwood is ready for the ride.
Sometimes the greatest personal journeys involve long days, sleepless nights, towering mountain passes, and racing to the next town before the cafe closes. For long-distance routes and the tenacious riders who travel them, we created the Sparwood.
- Tubeless-ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort
- Durable casing protects against abrasion and sharp trail debris
- Fast compound minimizes rolling resistance and maintains abrasion resistance
How It Works:
- Center lugs are raised and ramped for rolling efficiency; the diamond-shaped lugs squeeze in for grip as they contact dirt, then back out to shed debris.
- Diamond- and chevron-shaped transition lugs feature staggered spacing and height to improve shedding and traction.
- L-shaped side lugs dig in for grip while braking through corners, but roll quickly when off the brakes.
|Black / Durable / 29 x 2.20||708752347717||TR7723|