The Rustler rewards riders who are willing to throw some body language into the way they tackle trails. Seek out features in the trail to find your flow; pop off every little rock and root, manual the rhythm sections, rail each corner and boost every double.
- Carbon frame and seat stays featuring the Split Pivot suspension design with 130mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 150mm suspension fork
- Rear Flip chip adjusts the head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain and personal preference, combined with a 425mm chainstay length and 27.5" wheels, make Rustler the liveliest bike in Salsa’s line
- The compact suspension layout combined with a low top tube facilitates on-trail body language and offers stellar standover clearance across all sizes
- A short stem paired with a long top tube, combined with a 66-degree head tube angle provides descending confidence, yet balances overall wheelbase length and slow-speed maneuverability
- One full-size bottle cage mount fits inside the front triangle for all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Spec’d with a 27.5 x 2.6" wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range from 27.5 x 2.3 - 2.8’’