Spearfish thrives on technical climbs and descents. With thoroughly modern geometry and a highly adaptable suspension platform, the Spearfish chases XC and distance efforts, keeping you at the front of the pack.
- Carbon frame and seat stays featuring the Split Pivot suspension design with 100mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 120mm suspension fork
- A short stem paired with a long top tube, combined with a 67.8-degree head tube angle provides confidence at speed without sacrificing agility
- Two full-size bottle cage mounts fit inside the front triangle on all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Rear Flip chip adjusts head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain, wheel size, and personal preference
- Super Boost 157 x 12mm rear hub spacing combined with a standard width bottom bracket results in a 432mm chainstay length that’s 5mm shorter than previous-generations
- Spec’d with a 29 x 2.35’’ wheel/tire combination, but can accommodate a range of additional sizes of 27.5 x 2.8 - 3.0", 29 x 2.35’’, and 29 x 2.2 - 2.6’’