- All products are added to your cart.
Specialized Element 1.0 Jacket,
The jacket is made from Specialized's Element™ Soft Shell material, which is both wind and water resistant, as well as insulating. This fabric is used throughout in order to provide coverage and protection from the elements where it's needed most.
The fabric is also extremely malleable, so you'll experience the perfect amount of stretch in all of the right places throughout the motions of cycling. It's the perfect barrier between you and the elements during fall/winter riding at a hard pace.
Additional weather-fighting properties include a pop collar that prevents unwanted chills and moisture from entering the jacket via the neck opening, and three rear expansion pockets with one zippered security pocket at the back handle storage duties.
- Element Soft Shell knit fabric is used throughout, providing exceptional levels of insulation and breathability, while also being quite adept at resisting both wind and water.
- Three standard back pockets and zippered back security pocket provide ample room for storing your essentials.
- Pop collar seals out the cold and adds a little extra protection from the elements.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Bluesign® approved fabric.
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
- Form Fit provides a second-skin feel without inhibiting movement or flexibility.
- Fabric weight: 198g