- CNC aluminum locking collars - Different levels of grips for different uses - Grip Length: 130mm - Handlebar Diameter: 22.2mm - Outer Diameter: 30.5mm
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 33 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
$10.95 - $12.99
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
Chunky XXL 8.25” are over 60% longer than standard grips! - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
The ESI Extra Chunky grips are the thickest available. 80 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 34 mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 80 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - Installed Dia. 34mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
$9.99 - $10.99
Simple mushroom style design made of Krayton rubber. - Flangeless slim mushroom design - Bar ends included
DEITY Grip Clamps offer a way to customize your bike to match your style.
$9.99 - $10.99
Dan Paley signature grips: Dan Paley is really fussy when it comes to grips, not too fat, not too thin, not too squishy, the list goes on. The Dan Paley Slims however are just right. - Flangeless Dan Paley zigzag design - Krayton rubber - Bar ends included
$29.99 - $31.99
Oury single sided V2 lock-on grips.
$8.99 - $10.99
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest single compound grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 112 grams - Diameter: 33.25 mm
With sweeping transitions from the padded thumb area to the deep-dish diamond top pattern to a recessed half-waffle, the LOCKJAW delivers a technically precise feel from end to end. Utilizing our TRC+ rubber compound allows us to maintain industry-leading durability delivered in a soft, plush, and sticky durometer. By combining our tapered inner sleeve and single lock ring system, coupled with our new extra-grippy rubber and recessed half waffle, the LOCKJAW gives you an extremely responsive-feeling cockpit. If you are looking for the ultimate control at your fingertips, the LOCKJAW continues to elevate the renowned DEITY Grip line to new levels. - Padded thumb area for comfort and smooth transitions - Recessed half-waffle design for added control without hot spots - Deep dish DEITY diamond pattern compresses for comfort but also provides unrivaled traction - Featuring soft DEITY TRC+ rubber compound for durability and increased grip - Tapered inner sleeve to ensure perfect contact with the handlebar - Single clamp design with forward-facing bolts that feature Loctite - Lasered black-ano 6061-T6 aluminum clamps - Seamless transition through the end of the grip for comfort - Capped end for safety and comfort - 132mm length with 32mm outer diameter - Intended use: All MTN / Enduro / DJ / Slopestyle / DH / and any other riding style of choice! - 104 grams for the set
$49.95 - $59.95 $59.95 Up to 17% Off
One of the best selling Ergon grips, with their 3-finger and installation-friendly clamping system – as do all Ergon bar end models. This makes fitting extremely simple. Carbon bar compatible.
The BioKork version with a full size, multi-position bar end for maximum hand positions, increased leverage, and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. Perfect for commuting, touring, or for those who like a longer bar end. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP5 BioKork eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The grip body is made up of 40% cork, which is sustainably grown in Portugal and able to meet strict ecological guidelines. The central core uses 20% less plastic and is reinforced with natural fibers. All components of the grip are produced with regards to sustainability. - Cannot be used on carbon handlebars - Bar end material: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts - Uses: touring, commuting
$26.95 - $32.95
Two Southern California originals have teamed up to create a modern-day classic design. Featuring the classic Vans waffle sole pattern and constructed from ODI's proprietary grip compounds for a consistent feel that provides exceptional control in all conditions. Available as part of the patented Lock-On Grip System for guaranteed slip-free performance and simple installation. For MTB, BMX, ATV, and PWC applications. - Iconic Vans Waffle sole pattern utilizing ODI's proprietary grip compounds - Provides exceptional feel and control in all conditions - Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench
Designed for the XC racers. 5mm of 100% silicone compound provides excellent vibration dampening and superior comfort. - 100% Silicone weather resistant material - Plastic bar end plugs - 5mm thick
This flangeless mushroom style grip is made in the USA by ODI grips using their super-soft rubber compound, which, combined with our specially designed rib profile, makes for a great-feeling and long-lasting grip. Includes our new USA-made Eclat nylon bar plugs. - Includes Eclat nylon bar plugs - Longer design for today's wider bars - Manufactured in the USA by ODI
The Cult Vans grips feature a classic Vans waffle pattern and are made by ODI in the USA using their proprietary rubber compound. - Made in the USA by ODI - Length: 150mm
Our best rubber grips for straight bars, thermoplastic rubber is fused with organic cotton for a natural look and feel. Suitable for city, MTB and touring use and adjustable for specific performance. Our best rubber grips for straight bars, thermoplastic rubber is fused with nylon textile for a nice look and comfortable feel, substituting organic cotton in the natural colour version. With aluminium clamp and branded rubber end plug, and adjustable for specific performance, these grips are suitable for city, MTB, and touring use. The dual textures embossed into the rubber mean the rider can turn the grip and adjust it to their preferred option. IDEAL FOR: - Commuting in the city - Travelling the globe - Urban cycling
- Developed in collaboration with 2x World Cup Champion Aaron Gwin - Ergonomic single clamp design with aluminum reinforced ends - Angled rib pattern matches the articulation points of your hand - Bonus pack includes Lock-On grips and v2.1 clamp
Love the size of Extra Chunky but desire extraordinary? Ribbed has 8 distinct ribs that optimize shock absorption and grip! - 80 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - Installed Dia. 34mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation *Colors may vary from screen to screen. NOTE: Our Black is a dark charcoal gray.
Love the size of Chunky but desire extraordinary? Ribbed has 8 distinct ribs that optimize shock absorption and grip! - 60 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8? - 32mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation *Colors may vary from screen to screen. NOTE: Our Black is a dark charcoal gray.
Extra Chunky XL 6.75” are over 30% longer than standard grips! - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation Great for riders with wider bars: - Fat Bikes - Touring bikes - Track and pursuit bars - Fixed Gear - BMX - Scooter - Exercise Equipment - And so much more! * Colors may vary from screen to screen. NOTE: Our Black is a dark charcoal gray.
Ergonomic silicone grips from Wolf Tooth. - Multi-position ergonomic design - Unique design increases grip and comfort while climbing
The GS1 Evo reimagines what ergonomic comfort can be for touring, trail and E-Bikes by minimizing aching hands and numb fingers. Ergon took the best-selling GP1 winged grip and evolved it with popular characteristics of the mountain specific GA3. The GS1 Evo features a larger supportive wing than the GA3 and a sleeker profile than the GP1, a specific textured grip zone for the thumb, fingers and palm and a softer overall touch. Always prioritizing materials, the GS1 Evo is composed a proprietary rubber compound Made in Germany. From quick jaunts across town to endurance events to journeys across continents, the GS1 Evo is a new favorite among many riders! - Ergonomic performance comfort grip - Reduces hand and wrist discomforts - Made in Germany
Combining ergonomics, function, and sustainability, the GP1 BioKork has been a top-rated grip and a consumer favorite. The grip is made from 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal. This green, sustainable theme is echoed throughout the complete construction of the grip with an inner core made of a reinforced plastic utilizing natural fibers which makes up 20% of its mass. - Carbon bar compatible - Clamp: cold forged aluminium – 100% recyclable - Uses: mountain bike, touring, commuting
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 30 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
Salsa's Backcountry Grips are constructed of sticky, durable, supple rubber and are sized for comfortable use with or without gloves. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - 143mm overall length
- Designed with help from Tinker Juarez - Large diameter grip at 34.5mm - Offset grip design provides more padding on the palm side of the grip - Soft TPE end offer improved comfort and grip protection - Made from ODI exclusive A.I.R.E compound for reduced weight and improved vibration dampening - Contoured surface for improved comfort on longer rides - Ergonomic finger cutouts provide improved grip in all condition - Version 2.1 Lock-On system ensure 100% slip-free performance
- Comfort: Soft and comfy just like your favorite chair - Our newest addition to the ODI line brings a welcome facelift to our iconic Longneck Lock-On grip - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Compound TPE material and featuring our legendary Longneck Rib Pattern, these grips provide exceptional comfort for all riding conditions - The addition of the new v2.1 Single-Clamp Lock-On system makes installation a breeze and ensures that your grips stay put no matter what the conditions - We have also designed these grips to be e-bike friendly with exceptional vibration dampening with or without gloves, the new small flange to protect hands, and new soft feel end with hard plastic reinforcement to prevent grip blowout - Large outer diameter: 31.5mm
$24.99 $25.00 On Sale
The OG diamond pattern gives that perfect control with just the right amount of kush to keep your hands fresh. Highlighted on either end with beautiful full aluminum oil slick clamps. This grip is like no other and is an absolute must for the avid rider. - Dual Density High Performance Rubber. - 30.0mm Diameter - Star Ringz 100% Aluminum Laser Etched Lock-On Ring; Anodized.