$78.00 - $80.00
Whisky's No.7 12F is their most versatile drop bar. It's equally at home on tarmac, gravel or twisty cyclocross courses. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike in your stable. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road, or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions. Available in a complete size range, this bar is a perfect fit for any rider. - 7050 Alloy - 282g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 12° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
The No.9 12F Carbon is Whisky’s most versatile drop bar, that’s equally at home on tarmac, gravel, twisty cyclocross courses, and double-track. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions, and we’ve made smart updates to improve compatibility with all your favorite drop bar controls. - Unidirectional carbon fiber construction with new carbon layup to better accommodate clamping forces of modern controls - Drop/Reach: 115/68mm
Whisky's all-carbon Spano Drop Handlebar is designed to give gravel and all-road riders the most natural hand positions anywhere on the bar. A multi-stage flare puts the hoods at an optimal angle for comfort while maximizing control through the drops. The bar's flat top promotes flex and offers relief from rough surfaces, and its 31.8 clamp diameter with 90mm width allows compatibility with bar-mounted accessories, including aero bars. - Available in five widths, measured center-to-center at the hoods: 40, 42, 44, 46, 48cm - Compound flare — 12 degrees at the hoods and 20 degrees through the drops - Drop/Reach: 100mm/68mm - 31.8mm clamp diameter Specifications: - Bar Top Style: Flat - Width Measurement: Center - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8 - Bar Reach (mm): 68 - Material: Carbon - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Bar Drop (mm): 100 - Flare: 20 - Defined Color: Black - Weight: 236 - Drop Bend Style: Compact
Deity Speedway Handlebars: at 810mm wide with a 30mm rise, this 35mm bore handlebar is impressively responsive and comfortable at the same time. Designed for the sweet spot that absorbs maximum vibration, chatter and impact while maintaining the stiff reactive feeling that allows you to dance on the edge of catastrophe, ever increasing your need for speed.
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820mm wide handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight: ±300g - Diameter: 35mm - Rise: 25mm - Length: 820mm - Geometry: 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
$80.00 - $84.00
The Salsa Cowbell blends speed, comfort, and efficiency for high performance efforts on gravel and paved roads. Designed with gravel racing and riding in mind, Cowbell bars feature a 12° flare that puts your hands, wrists, and arms into a natural, comfortable position in the drops. - Lightweight and strong 7050-T6 series aluminum alloy construction - 115mm drop, 68mm reach, 12° flare angle, 12° drop angle - Available in 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46cm widths - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 281g (44cm)
The EC90 SLX is comprised of advanced carbon construction for Easton’s lightest road bar to-date. This handlebar features Easton’s new MCD shape technology for a unique ride quality and comfort. TaperWall technology and Intelligent Flexibility team up to deliver a perfectly tuned bar that weighs just 195-grams. Shimano, SRAM or Campagnolo levers can be positioned for a smooth transition on the tops and into the bend, with cables wrapped neatly in the bar’s designed recesses. - Bar weight: 195mm (42cm) - Width (center-to-center): 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 125mm - Materials: EC90 carbon
Whisky's No.9 Riser Bar features a 25mm rise and a 5-degree upsweep to offer a slightly more upright riding position that increases control and comfort. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver a ride you can trust mile after mile. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
$78.00 - $80.00
The No.7 6F is our take on a modern performance drop bar. Sleek, ergonomically designed curves end in a wrist-friendly 6-degree flare at the drops. This gives just enough space to open your chest and provides forearm clearance in the drop position. This modern design offers seamless transitions between positions. The 6F features a slightly deeper drop than our 12F and 24F handlebars. Available in a complete size range so you can dial in your fit.
Ergonomnic and elegant, the Whisky 438 Aluminum Scully Bar brings much needed relief for long hours in the saddle – without compromising reach or stem length. The 23-degree backsweep and 5-degree upsweep create an easy, natural handling position, leaving little room for tricep fatigue. The generous clamping space and clean, lightweight design means this ISO tested bar tastes all types of terrain. For a custom feel, the Scully Bar comes in two trimmable widths (820mm and 780mm) to perfect your grip length and enhance overall performance.
The EA70 is Easton’s top-end aluminum handlebar with traditional, round tops. The EA70 is given an upgrade with the new MCD shape technology, with grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous Cyclocross Nationals titles and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for — including TaperWall technology. - Weight for 42cm bar (grams): 280 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
- The original Chromag bar - Used from XC to DH, the OSX is Chromag's most versatile option - 31.8mm clamp Specs: - Rise: 25mm - Handlebar Width: 800mm - Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Handlebar Material: Aluminum - Upsweep: 5 degrees - Backsweep: 8 degrees
Thomson's Trail bar is 750mm wide with 20mm of rise. The clamping area is 50mm wide, allowing a different bend profile for a more compliant ride. The Trail bar is designed to give you a lightweight aluminum all-around bar no matter your riding style. - Backsweep: 8° - Upsweep: 5° - Material: Aluminum
Wind is the ultimate cruelty, and nowhere is it more keenly met than at the leading edge of your bike. Want to save an easy 20 seconds over 40 kilometers? Get a set of Rapide handlebars. Leveraging our countless hours of Win Tunnel testing, we designed the Rapide bar to cut through the wind with knife-edge efficiency, and at the same time, provide the utmost comfort while hammering at the front. A textured surface on the tops ensures secure and comfortable grip, even when wet; there's a recessed step that sets the bar wrap flush with the tops; the airfoil is offset forward to offer greater forearm and knee clearance; and, at 225 grams, the Rapide is the lightest aero bar in its class. Aerodynamic performance without compromise. This is the leading edge. - Aerodynamically engineered to save 20+ seconds over 40km vs. a round bar - Optimized blend of high modulus carbon fiber materials yields lightest-in-class aero bar at 225g (size 42cm) - Innovative features, like textured tops and a smooth bar tape step, enhance your experience - Bend: 125mm drop x 75mm reach
- Super wide 800mm Enduro/Freeride/Downhill riser bar - Custom drawn 7000 series alloy provides highest strength to weight of all Chromag bars
Easton’s new AX series line of bars meets the needs of the growing drop bar adventure and gravel segment. Building off the highly successful and critically acclaimed line of new MCD road bars and EA70 and EC70 AX bar utilizes the same top shape and reach as well as the ergonomic drop shape but turns up the drop flare from 4 degrees all the way up to 16 degrees. The wider stance in the drops provides more control on gnarly terrain and long gravel assaults. - Weight of 42cm bar (grams): 290 - Bar Drop (mm): 80 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 120 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
- Unidirectional carbon fiber riser bar with 35mm stem clamp area - Downhill strength with 25% weight savings compared to aluminum
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why we designed the Hover Expert Alloy Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from our Premium Butted Aluminum for a nice overall weight and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop & bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also have a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range. - 15mm rise for additional rider fit range. - Constructed from 2014 Premium Butted Aluminum for a high-strength design. - Shallow Bend Drop: 123mm drop x 75mm reach
$169.99 - $179.99
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Simply put, it's the perfect trail bar. The M6 bar is tuned for the dream combination of response, compliance, and high strength. Available in a traditional 25mm rise or a low 7.5mm rise, it sweeps back at 9 degrees and up 5 degrees, providing excellent support and a classic fit. Designed around a 31.8mm clamping diameter, the carbon laminate is tuned to deliver the ideal flex profile for trail use. This bar provides excellent vibration damping and response, making it the perfect choice for long days on epic terrain. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Weight: 200g (25mm rise); 190g (7mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 780mm - Bar Width (Min): 740mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Sweep: 9 Degrees - Tip: 5 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
$79.90 - $89.99
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
$80.00 - $84.00
The Salsa Cowchipper provides comfort, control, and efficiency for long days in the saddle, whether road touring, crushing mixed surfaces, or conquering the Great Divide. While the Cowchipper retains some resemblance of a traditional road bar, its radical 24° flare in the drops boosts leverage, stability, and comfort dramatically. - Lightweight and strong 7050-T6 series aluminum alloy construction - 116mm drop, 68mm reach, 24° flare angle, 12° drop angle - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 293g (44cm)
The Salsa Cowbell blends speed, comfort, and efficiency for high performance efforts on gravel and paved roads. Designed with gravel racing and riding in mind, Cowbell bars feature a 12° flare that puts your hands, wrists, and arms into a natural, comfortable position in the drops. - Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction - 115mm drop, 68mm reach, 12° flare angle, 12° drop angle - Available in 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46cm widths - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 314g (44cm)
The Salsa Cowchipper provides comfort, control, and efficiency for long days in the saddle, whether road touring, crushing mixed surfaces, or conquering the Great Divide. While the Cowchipper retains some resemblance of a traditional road bar, its radical 24° flare in the drops boosts leverage, stability, and comfort dramatically. - Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction - 116mm drop, 68mm reach, 24° flare angle, 12° drop angle - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 322g (44cm)
Page 1 of 3 Next page